Metro / subway :
Line 10 : Cluny La Sorbonne
Line 4 : Saint Michel, Odéon
Line B or C – Saint Michel Notre Dame
Where are we ?
The HOTEL CENTRAL SAINT GERMAIN is in the heart of the Latin Quarter and only a few steps from Saint Germain des Pres. The Latin Quarter reaches across the 5th and 6th districts of Paris. The heart of this area is La Sorbonne, the famous Parisian university. This university was the centre of the events of May, 1968, during the events of students protesting.
How to reach to hotel by car?
– By South of Paris :
Exit Porte d’Orléans, Avenue du Général Leclerc, follow Avenue Denfert-Rochereau to Boulevard Saint Michel. Take the rue des Ecoles, then the first on the right: Rue Champollion.
– By North of Paris:
Exit Porte de Bercy/Porte de Bagnolet. Follow Paris Centre. Follow on the Quai de Bercy, Quai de la Rapée, Pont d’Austerlitz, Quai Saint Bernard then Rue du Cardinal Lemoine, Rue des Ecole and Rue Champollion.
How to arrive from airports?
– From Roissy-Charles de Gaulle airport:
• By Métro/RER : Take RER B from airport to “Saint Michel-Notre Dame” station. It takes about 45 minutes.
• By Taxi : The average price for a taxi from the airport is 50€.
– From Orly Airport:
• By RER/Métro : Take RER B from airport to “Saint Michel-Notre Dame” station. It takes about 45 minutes.
• By taxi The average price for a taxi from the airport is 30€.
Nearest parking: • Parking De Vinci, 100 m from the hotel, 22€/24hrs
3, rue Champollion
Tel : + 33 (0)1 46 34 14 20
Fax : + 33 (0)1 46 34 14 50